Table of Contents
Vector art is a digital artwork that uses mathematical objects called vectors to create images. Unlike bitmap images, vector art can be scaled without losing quality. Because of its clean lines and easy scalability, vector art is often used for logos, illustrations, and animations.
Creating vector art requires the use of software that supports vector graphics. The most popular vector graphics software programs are Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW.
To create vector art, designers use shapes, lines, and points to build up their artwork. Once the artwork is completed, it can be exported as a JPEG, PNG, or SVG file.
Today in this article we will cover How to make Vector Art in Picsart so lets move further.
How to Make Vector Art in Picsart
Creating vector art is a popular way to add some flair to your photos and images. The Picsart app has a built-in vector editor that makes it easy to create your own vector art. Here’s how to get started:
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make vector art in Picsart:
- When creating vector art in Picsart, start by opening up a new project and selecting the “+” sign. Then, choose “Custom Size.”
- Next, tap on the “Settings” cogwheel in the top right corner and select “Preferences.” In the preferences menu, make sure “Advanced Editing” is toggled on.
- Now that you have the advanced editing features available to you, select the “Brush” tool from the left toolbar. On the brush settings bar that appears at the bottom of your screen, toggle on “Vector.”
- You can now begin drawing your vector art! Experiment with different brush sizes and shapes to get a feel for how they work.
- Once you’re done, tap on the checkmark icon to save your work.
Tips For Making Great Vector Art
When it comes to vector art, there are a few key things to keep in mind if you want to create stunning pieces. First and foremost, simplicity is key. Vector art that is too busy or has too many elements will be difficult to read and understand. Keep your shapes clean and your lines sharp for the best results.
In addition, pay attention to the colors you use in your vector art. Vibrant colors can make your artwork pop, but be careful not to use too many different colors as this can also make your artwork look cluttered.
Choose a color palette that complements the overall theme of your piece for a cohesive look. Finally, don’t be afraid to experiment with different effects and textures in your vector art. By adding some subtle details, you can really make your artwork stand out from the rest.
Here Are Some Tips To Help You Get Started:
- Start with a sketch. This will help you visualize your final product and get a feel for the composition. You can use pencil and paper, or even just doodle on your computer.
- Use simple shapes. Vector art is all about geometric shapes, so start with basic circles, squares, and triangles. You can always add complexity later on.
- Use the pen tool. The pen tool is your best friend when it comes to vector art.